Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

2011 was a year of growth and discovery for me. I truly believe it was an amazing year but also a very "in between" year. 


January
Went home for break then school started up, went on my boyfriend's fraternity's annual trip to Tahoe... NO one mention i was the only girl this year!! 20 guys- 1 Shelby. I least my boyfriend was the president so it wasn't took awkward- no sleeping on couches!



February

My bestie turned 21!! This month was full of fun, parties & love =)) 

\
March
Sorority Crazyness with being vice president and initiation. Also celebrated our 1 year! Douglas lavaliere me and we had a great time celebrating St. Patty's day (aka our anniversary). The rest of the month was spent STUDYING!! 


April & May 
Very little to tell, was taking anatomy so i spent most my time buried in a book. A few highlights include roommate turning 21 & Sorority Formal 


June & July
School out for the summer... i think... i took 2 classes over the summer! not so fun!

August
My SUMMER! went on adventures all over California from Tahoe (July)  to San diego to up northern California on a boat trip!



September 
Should be called Sororitember! Recruitment Took over life. As my last year it was bittersweet to go through.


  My boyfriend turned 21!! yay .. he had a good time but had a little too much fun with the boys (6 stitches later)

 Aqua Delt Rush party (Nerds Theme) 


October 

Midterms & Sorority Retreat to Tahoe!

November
Started Blog!! My 22nd Birthday, Wine tasting and homemade dinner


December 
Finals 2011, Last full semester at SFSU!! very excited for 2012 to start it will be a big year!!

Happy New year's Eve! 


No comments:

Post a Comment